Of course we will take the necessary precautions to meet all officially prescribed measures for the reopening on May 19th.
From May 19, 2021, guests must present valid proof of a low epidemiological risk (test, vaccination, recovery) when entering the hotel for the first time.
The following evidence is permitted:
- Proof of a negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test for personal use - this must, however, be recorded in an official data processing system and the acceptance must not be more than 24 hours ago.
- Evidence from an authorized body of a negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test - acceptance must not be more than 48 hours ago.
- Evidence from an authorized body of a negative result of a molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 (PCR test) - acceptance must not date back more than 72 hours.
- A medical confirmation of an infection that has been overcome in the last 6 months, which has been confirmed by molecular biology, or a corresponding separation notice
- Proof of a first vaccination with a centrally approved vaccine against COVID-19 - valid from the 22nd day, but not longer than 3 months
- Second vaccination - but not longer than 9 months.
- Vaccination with vaccine in which only one vaccination is planned - valid from the 22nd day, but not longer than 9 months,
- Vaccination - valid immediately if there was a positive PCR at least 21 days before the vaccination or proof of neutralizing antibodies (= recovered), but not older than 9 months.
- Evidence of neutralizing antibodies - but not older than 3 months.
After the validity of the proof has expired, the proof must be renewed in order to be able to continue to enter generally accessible areas of the arte hotel Krems.
Children up to the age of 10 (or as long as they attend primary school) do not need such proof.
The already known regulations also apply:
When entering generally accessible areas in closed rooms, a respirator of protection class FFP2 must be worn.
In generally accessible areas, a distance of at least 2 meters must be maintained from other people who do not live in the same household or do not belong to the guest group (people in a residential unit).
We are looking forward to you!
Your arte Krems team